TPO roofing in Kentucky, Ohio, & West Virginia offers you energy savings, and strong protection for your commercial building. It stands up to hail, leaking, and tearing in the worst Colorado weather. Applied with our expertise, it is the ideal single-ply membrane. You can start saving on energy bills right away.
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is the fastest growing segment in the commercial roofing industry. It is composed of polypropylene and ethylene propylene polymers reinforced with polyester. TPO roofs are flame-retardant and UV-resistant. They provide some of the highest roof surface reflectivity to help cool the building, and it is also fully recyclable. Like PVC roof systems, TPO membrane rolls and flashing membrane are heat welded together, creating the strongest bond available in a roofing system, up to four times stronger than EPDM.
We Provide for All of Your TPO Roofing Needs for Kentucky, Ohio, & West Virginia
At Shield Roofing & Construction we manage projects of all kinds. Our team of TPO roofing experts provides any services necessary from beginning to end including:
- TPO roof repair
- TPO maintenance
- TPO installation
- Benefits of a TPO Roof
TPO roof systems are rising fast in popularity for a variety of reasons. Some advantages of a TPO Roofing System are:
- Proven system that has been around for over 30 years.
- Strongest seams available, which is typically the weakest point in a roof system
- Environmentally friendly product (Energy Star, LEED)
- Strong puncture resistance
- Resistant against a variety of chemicals
- White, Tan and Grey TPO roofs are much cooler than comparable black EPDM roof systems